Latest Draw Updates Of Manitoba And Ontario Draws For Canadian PR
Manitoba invites 242 immigration candidates to apply for provincial nomination for permanent residence:
Manitoba has sent out another round of invitations to immigration candidates who submitted Expression of Interest profiles to their provincial nominee program. The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program MPNP invited 242 candidates to apply for a provincial nomination for permanent residence. This is Manitoba’s second draw in two weeks.
The invitations, or Letters of Advice to Apply LAAs, went to candidates in the following three provincial streams:
Skilled Workers in Manitoba: 182
Skilled Workers Overseas: 27
International Education Stream: 33
Out of the 242 LAAs issued, a total of 15 went to Express Entry candidates.
Ontario invites Express Entry candidates from 10 skilled occupations
Being the most populated province in Canada, Ontario, invited 486 Express Entry candidates to apply for a provincial nomination for permanent residence on February 13.
The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program OINP issued invitations, also known as Notifications of Interest to eligible immigration candidates.
Those who qualified for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities HCP Stream needed a CRS score between 467 and 471. A total of 10 different National Occupation Classifications were targeted in the latest draw.
After receiving their NOI candidates have 45 days to submit the application. Those who do not meet this deadline will not be considered for a provincial nomination.
Candidates did not need to have a job offer to be invited, however, they did need to have work experience in the following occupations:
- Financial managers, NOC 0111
- Other administrative services managers, NOC 0114
- Advertising, marketing and public relations managers, NOC 0124
- Corporate sales managers, NOC 0601
- Retail and wholesale trade managers, NOC 0621
- Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c., NOC 0651
- Financial auditors and accountants, NOC 1111
- Other financial officers, NOC 1114
- Professional occupations in business management consulting, NOC 1122
- Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses, NOC 3012
The OINP engaged with stakeholders across the province through a survey and face-to-face consultations. This helped them choose priority occupations for the draw.