Canada Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
The Canada Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) allow Canadian provinces and territories to nominate individuals who wish to immigrate to Canada and who are interested in settling in a particular province.
Each province and territory has its own “streams” (immigration programs that target certain skilled groups) and criteria for their PNP. PNP may target students, business people, skilled workers or semi-skilled workers.
Most provinces and territories in Canada can nominate immigrants through the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP). These immigrants must have the skills, valid education and work experience to contribute to the economy of that province or territory, and must want to live there.
To apply under the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), applicants must be nominated by a Canadian province or territory.
All the Canadian Provinces and territory do not provide Provincial Nomination Schemes. However, most provinces have an agreement with the Government of Canada that allows them to nominate immigrants who wish to settle in that province. Each province has own unique rules
To be eligible to apply for the Provincial Nomination Scheme, the applicants have to pass three stages:
1. Job Offer - Applicants must have a valid job offer from a Canadian employer/company based on the province to which the candidates intend to migrate. Alternatively, candidates can obtain a nomination certificate if they have a close relative living in that province.
2. Provincial Nomination Approval - The job offer should be approved by the relevant provincial government. The applicants are assessed against the migration requirement of the particular province. Candidates must be able to prove that they have a genuine interest to reside and work in the province.
3. Application for Permanent Residency - Once the applicant receives a nomination from the particular province; they should submit their application for permanent residency with Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC).
Applicants need to prove that they have enough money to support themselves and their dependents after they arrive in Canada.
Sign up with Swainz for Evaluation Assessment to check your eligibility towards PNP immigration service
Start your Provincial nominee application.
Swainz will coordinate with your employer (if required) for all paperwork and provincial nominee application.
Upon receipt of positive nomination, Swainz will assist you in filing your application for PR visa with CIC.
After you land in your selected province in Canada, Swainz will provides complete Post Landing Assistance which includes air tickets, accommodation, airport pick up, orientation tours and assistance with a local Indian guide in the country of your choice. These services are at an extra nominal fee and can be availed before or after you receive your visa.
- Qualification / Education Assessment.
- Customized Document Checklist and critical document templates.
- Guidance on key documentation requirements.
- Filing of an online application form to create a profile for Invitation.
- IELTS Guidance document.
- Reference letter Templates.
- Self-Declaration Templates.
How to Start
Before Swainz accepts your application for processing, we must be confirm that you earn enough points and are able to provide documentary evidence to make a successful application. Before you apply for PNP/Visa, you must be certain you actually qualify.
Our Processing expert Team does a detailed review of your profile & assesses your education, work experience, your institution and personal finances to determine if you are eligible to apply for Immigration (PNP). If you able to score the necessary points, your application is accepted for Visa Documentation & Processing
To get more details on this program and overall application processing that may be applicable to your application, you can Reach Out Us.