Dependent visa is the visa that enables the dependents or family members of a person who is a valid Visa holder or a permanent resident. Your relatives can live, study and work if they become permanent residents. You can sponsor certain relatives to come to if you’re at least 18 years old and having the option to do.

Family reunification is a recognized reason for immigration in many countries because of the presence of one or more family members in a certain country, therefore, enables the rest of the divided family or only specific members of the family to immigrate to that country as well and live together. Family reunification laws try to balance the right of a family to live together with the country's right to control immigration.

Dependents are mostly categorized into following types:

  1. Spouse
  2. Dependent children
  3. Parents
  4. Fiance (e)
  5. Same sex civil partners, proposed same sex civil partners
  6. Unmarried partner
  7. Siblings

For more information, reach out to us today.

© 2020- Swainz Overseas Careers. All Rights Reserved
Free Counselling
close slider