OINP Draw Invites 699 Express Entry Candidates
Express Entry candidates with CRS scores as low as 358 were invited to apply for a provincial nomination from Ontario.
The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program OINP draw invited candidates who may be eligible for the Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream HCP.
Candidates with work experience in the following nine occupations were issued Notifications of Interest in the latest invitation round:
- Financial managers - NOC 0111
- Other administrative services managers - 0114
- Advertising, marketing and public relations managers - 0124
- Financial auditors and accountants - NOC 1111
- Other financial officers - NOC 1114
- Professional occupations in business management consulting - NOC 1122
- Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses- NOC 3012
- Other primary health practitioners - NOC 3124
- Dieticians and nutritionists - NOC 3132
Express Entry candidates who had at least one year of work experience in Canada needed a Comprehensive Ranking System CRS score between 358 and 439 in order to receive an invitation from Ontario. A total of 167 NOIs were given to candidates with work experience in Canada.
A nomination from a Provincial Nominee Program PNP practically guarantees that a candidate will receive an Invitation to Apply ITA for Canadian permanent residence in a subsequent federal Express Entry draw.
Ontario is allowed to nominate 7,600 principal applicants this year. This includes 250 nominations for temporary workers in intermediate skilled occupations or National Occupation Classification NOC skill level C.
In 2019 over half of Ontario’s 7,391 provincial nominees were Express Entry candidates.
Reach out Us to Swainz immigration expert team to understand your migration requirement.